WHAT IS A CREDIT UNION?
The Merck Employees Federal Credit Union is a not-for-profit cooperative that’s democratically controlled and wholly owned by its Members…people just like you. When you’re a Member of the Credit Union, you’re a part owner. You have a voice and a vote. And because you’re a Member/owner, you can always count on your Credit Union for the best rates and terms possible. The Credit Union’s only interest is your best interest!
The Merck Employees Federal Credit Union is people helping people. Make sure that you and your entire family are using the Credit Union for all it’s worth.
To make you, our members, better off for having done business with us.
- The Credit Union never accepts the status quo
- The Credit Union's financial condition remains sound
- Nearly all Merck employees use the Credit Union as their primary financial institution
- The quality of service is unparalleled
- Electronic access is the Credit Union's mode of choice to connect members worldwide
- Members may obtain loans through automated lending
- Highly motivated professional employees provide guidance and education to the membership