"Your Shadow is Always Right by Your Side"
Shadow 1 includes the web site, Home Banking, Bill Payer, Apply for Loans, e-statements and the telephone teller
Must be used with a Shadow 1* PIN
Use your Shadow 1* PIN to access Home Banking, Bill Payer, Apply for Loans, e-statements and the telephone teller
Home Banking allows you to get balances, make inquiries and transfers funds between your accounts and make a withdrawal by check. You can retrieve copies of canceled credit union checks showing the front and back with the payee's endorsement (available for 90 days after clearing)
- You can apply for any loan or credit cards except for 1st mortgages
- Bill Pay allows you to make payments to almost any creditor
- Telephone Teller allows you to access your account information, make transfers and check withdrawals on your touch-tone phone
SHADOW 1* (Separate sign up required)
- Registered Home Banking Users, click here
- New Home Banking Users with a Shadow 1 PIN click here to register and follow the instructions above for Registered Home Banking Users
- Not a Home Banking User? Call 732-594-3317 or to apply for a Shadow 1 PIN in person stop at a branch office. For branch locations and telephone numbes, click here.