Students Entering College Will Appreciate Being a Credit Union Member.
If They’re Not, Refer Them Now. They Can Remain a Member For Life!
Call (732) 594-3317 to Join & for More Info
Here some of the ways the Credit Union can serve your student:
- Free Checking with Interest & Free Checks. Sign up for eStatements and earn a Bonus Dividend every quarter you’re enrolled. For security, when living in a dorm, you may wish to permanently store eStatements back home so they’re not on your laptop. Or, retrieve them from the Credit Union for 18 months.
- As with all its products and services, the Credit Union uses the latest in authentication and encryption to protect your Accounts and your identity.
- Shadow 2 Visa Debit Card. Use it for purchases anywhere the Card is accepted. Get cash back (with purchase) at many stores with no fee. Also, use the Card at any one of 30,000 Co-Op ATMs for instant cash (7,500 in 7-11 stores) for only 60¢. Use most other ATMs, worldwide, for a small charge.
- Free Online Banking
- Mobile App — Get balances and perform transactions easily using a smart phone. Also, use mobile deposit. Snap a picture (front and back) with your phone of an endorsed check made out to you and deposit to your account. Secured by encryption.
- Apply for a MasterCard Credit Card for books, supplies, food and clothes. Call the Loan Department at: (732) 594-3018 for terms, details & conditions.
- Family Members may use Cross Account Transfers to add funds to a student’s account, on line, anytime.
- Nationwide network of Shared Branches. Anyone relocating or attending school can use a Shared Branch like they were back home. Log on to find the nearest location, anywhere you’re going in life: www.co-opsharedbranching.org