We are excited to announce our NEW online and mobile banking app. To assist with any inquiries you may have, we compiled an FAQ to help answer address some of the questions you may have. As always, you can reach us at 732-594-3317.
The FAQs focus on the following areas:
- Initial Login
- Online Banking
- Online Bill Payment
- Mobile Banking
- Mobile Deposit (Remote Deposit Capture)
The new Online Banking login can be accessed from merckcu.com beginning on August 26, however, you can also use the below and should replace any bookmarks you may have saved.
To sign into the new Online Banking platform for the first time, please follow the below steps:
- Enter your Member Number in the “User ID” field.
- Enter your current online banking (Shadow1) PIN in the “Password” field.
- You will be prompted to change your password which must be at least 8 characters, contain upper and lower case letters and numbers. Symbols are not required, but are recommended as a best practice.
- Next, add five (5) Intelligent Authentication Questions and Answers.
- Accept the Online Banking Terms & Conditions.
- Accept the Bill Pay Terms & Conditions.
- Next, you will be asked to enroll in Multi-Factor Authentication. This will require you to register a phone number to receive a call or text message as a means of authenticating yourself. At login you will be asked for one phone number, but can add additional phone numbers in the “Settings” area of the platform after you are logged into the system.
- Enter validation code received on phone number (either via call or text).
- You are now logged into online banking. You can make any changes or additions to your settings in the Settings menu at the top right-hand corner of the screen.